Kokedama Workshop - JULY 8TH
Kokedamas are an essential addition to any home in need of a pop of fun and greenery. Fear not, these low maintenance balls of goodness will bring out your green thumb evoking your inner gardening gods and goddesses!
This technique dates back to 15th century Japan. Kokedama in Japanese translates to Moss (Koke) Ball (Dama) which is exactly what we will make in this workshop, guiding you through all the steps.
This mini workshop includes:
- An equipment and materials overview
- A guided demonstration
- Step by step instructions to create your own Kokedamas
- Tips on how to take care of your new leafy friends
You will leave with:
- All the Kokedama knowledge and know how to continue making these beauties at home
- 1 x shiny new Kokedamas (sans the shine as twine is not so shiny)
- The skills to keep them alive and be a good Kokedama parent
2:00 - 3:30pm
CUA Community Hub
470 Ruthven St
- Yourself and a creative, crafty attitude!
Our classes are designed to be small and intimate to give you an immersive experience. We look forward to seeing you there!