Hand Lettering 101 - AUGUST 19TH
The art of hand lettering has exploded over recent years with beautiful, authentic hand lettered pieces popping up everywhere! This 2 1/2 hour workshop is designed for beginners, walking you through all the tips and tricks you need to know to get started on your own lettering journey. With a swish and a flick we’ll have you on your way!
This workshop includes:
- An equipment and tools overview
- Warm up exercises
- Fundamental techniques
- Hand lettering hero’s and inspo
You will leave with:
- A deeper understanding of the fundamental hand lettering techniques
- Your own set of brush pens
- Ink to take home and practice, practice, practice
- Exercise worksheets
- Your final hand lettering prints
- The confidence to continue with this charming, expressive and personalised art form!
9:30 - 12noon
CUA Community Hub
470 Ruthven St
- Any quotes you would like to work on
- Yourself and a creative, crafty attitude!
Our classes are designed to be small and intimate to give you an immersive experience. Suitable for crafters aged between 13-17 however a paying adult must accompany them.We look forward to seeing you there!