Un-wine-d with Watercolour - SEPTEMBER 4th
If you’ve ever wanted to dabble in the world of watercolour this is the workshop for you! Watercolour produces soft and delicate illustrations that can still pack a punch. This 2 hour workshop is designed for beginners, teaching you the basic techniques and skills while you relax and unwind enjoying a glass of wine to get those creative juices flowing.
This is the perfect activity to grab a group of friends, learn some new crafty skills and connect with other like minded people. Ease your way into the weekend with our Un-wine-d with Watercolour workshop.
This workshop includes:
- An equipment and tools overview
- A guided demonstration
- Free time to experiment and play
- A glass of wine to get you started
You will leave with:
- An understanding of watercolour techniques
- A range of your own illustrations produced with quality paints and watercolour paper
- The confidence to continue with this charming, expressive and personalised art form!
6:30 - 8:30pm
CUA Community Hub
470 Ruthven St
- Yourself and a creative, crafty attitude!
- If you enjoy the Micador watercolour pallets and brushes we use in this class, they are also available for purchase on the day.
- Watercolour Pallets, 24 Colour Set - $25
- Brushes x 2 - $10
Our classes are designed to be small and intimate to give you an immersive experience. Suitable for ages 18+.We look forward to seeing you there!